Last Updated: June 2, 2020
Questions, Concerns, or Changes to Your Personal Information?
Please contact us.
Lemon Bay Playhouse, Inc.
96 W Dearborn Street
Englewood, FL 34223
Our website address is:
We collect, process and/or store information from you on our website when you:
- visit our website
- submit a form
- sign up for our newsletter
- purchase a ticket (processed by Arts People)
- place a donation (processed by Arts People)
- log into our website as a Board Member
We may hold on to your information until we receive a request for erasure, at which point we will delete or anonymize your information. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you want to edit your data, be removed from our records or request a record of the data we have about you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to Our Website
This website www.lemonbayplayhouse.com is like millions of other websites using Google Analytics to gather information about site visitors and their behavior. We use Google Analytics to get an idea for:
- how many visits our website gets
- how visitors found our website
- in which content they are interested
- how long they stay on our website and on each individual page
- what region they are from
- what type of computer hardware and internet software they are using
- and similar details
However, we do not send any of your personal information to Google Analytics. The collected information is used only for statistics, which help us evaluate our website’s performance. User-level and event-level data stored by Google Analytics is set to be automatically deleted from Google’s servers after 26 months.
Furthermore, to protect our visitors’ privacy we request that Google anonymize each visitor’s IP address.
To opt-out of Google Analytics completely, install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Website Forms (incl. Contact Form and Volunteer Application Form)
The information we collect from these form consists of all the information you enter and your IP address. We use the submitted information to process your submission and to respond to it (if applicable). Submissions are stored in the website’s database (e.g. for backup, reporting and accounting purposes) until we get a request for removal or conduct a periodical clean-up.
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Newsletter sign-ups are processed by Constant Contact. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter itself or by contacting us. For more information, visit Constant Contact’s FAQ page.
Purchase Tickets or Place a Donation
Other 3rd Party Providers that Store and Process Your Data
- Our website is hosted through Cloudways. Cloudways holds a server log of all website visits to help with security and diagnostics. The server log contains the visitor’s IP address but no information like name, phone number or email address.
- An automated backup of our website is stored on Google Drive.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
You can delete or disable cookies by using your browser. In Chrome you can delete your cookies by clicking on the three vertical dots in the top right corner, then clicking on “More tools” and then on “Clear browsing data…”. The operation is similar in other browsers, such as Edge or Firefox.
- Google Analytics’ (see description above) core functionalities store 1st party cookies on each visitor’s computer.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up session cookies to remember you. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. You may learn more about the login cookies on WordPress’ Cookie page.
Content Hosted by Third Parties
We may embed content on our website from third parties such as Google Maps, Vimeo and YouTube. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Please email us at email@example.com with any complaints regarding your personal data. We will take your complaint seriously, investigate it and take necessary measures where applicable. This does not affect your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.